Top 5 Cities for Luxury Domestic Travel
Are you looking for a romantic rendezvous, or just want to get out of the New Orleans area for a few days? There are many beautiful, fun cities right here in the United States that you can pack your bag and travel to within a few hours. Get a break from work or treat someone special to a special memory with a luxury vacation. No passport required!
- Las Vegas: One of the most glamorous cities in America is Las Vegas, which gives you 24/7 fun. Even if you do not enjoy casinos, there is abundant fun in luxury hotel stays, with plenty of travel specials for even the budget-savvy luxury traveler. World-class restaurants abound. The shows will keep you plenty entertained for the duration of your trip, and the lights and glitz of the city are any photographer’s dream. If you want some much-needed rest and relaxation, visit one of the dreamy spas to get treated like a king or queen.
- San Francisco: This city makes the list for many reasons. Whether you prefer spending time outdoors or bouncing through several wine tastings in nearby Napa or Sonoma Valley, this city has plenty to do for both styles of traveler. Hit some of the great sight-seeing sojourns or go shop until you drop in Union Square. Even sports enthusiasts will find at least six nearby professional sports teams to attend a game. The food in San Francisco is almost as much fun as taking a ride along the dramatic coastline of the nearby Pacific Ocean. You’ll wish your trip lasted longer!
- Miami: If style, fashion and a contemporary art scene is your thing, you will fit right in with Miami and South Beach. Colorful and cultural, Miami is definitely a hot place, both literally and figuratively. During the day, you can work on your tan or relax at the spa, and by night you can party at some of the country’s best night clubs. Outdoor lovers will enjoy renting a boat or jet ski, plus there is plenty of fun to be had at the zoo or the many sporting events that make Miami Beach one of the top luxury cities in the U.S.
- New York City: What list would be complete without the Big Apple? Touted as “The City That Never Sleeps” you will find a variety of things to do all day and all night. Luxury travelers can find any type of restaurant their heart desires. Pop in at one of the Late Night Shows as a guest, or hit nearby Long Island for a tasty wine tour of the area’s wineries. Limo shuttles are easy to find, so you can ride in style the whole while.
- Denver: No matter what time of year you travel to Denver, you are sure to have a great time. Nearby ski lodges will keep you warm and cozy in the winter, while Denver’s fun festivals and sporting events will keep you busy in the off-season. You can find great art, an eclectic music scene, and many of the country’s best concerts in Denver. The scenery is breathtaking and the adventures are just around every winding road. Go whitewater rafting, shopping, or bicycling. Surprisingly clean and definitely alluring, Denver is a beautiful spot for your luxury travel.
There are so many more, this list could easily be the “Top 50 Luxury Travel Cities” in America. Let Travel with Stephanie help you choose the best city for your extended weekend or luxury vacation today. Call 985-727-5577 to make plans today.