Get Ready for the Ultimate Honeymoon in One of These Top 10 Romantic Destinations
Romance is in the air! You have proposed, she accepted and it’s time to plan the perfect Honeymoon. Here are some amazing suggestions for your perfect getaway:
- Bora Bora – What is there not to love, personal huts on the water for you and your spouse. Surrounded by the beautiful ocean and access to beaches, water sports and service that’s completely over the top.
- Paris – Nothing spells romance like Paris. The Eiffel Tower and more museums than you’d have time to walk through. This location would be perfect for the couple interested in great food, good wine, and a historical and romantic setting to start their lives together.
- St. Maarten – Another beach location that’s sure to be a winner. Its culture is a mix of Dutch, French and the Caribbean so the culture experience and the food are to die for. There are multiple small towns for shopping and eating that are sure to entertain. This location is for a couple not afraid of culture, interesting foods and beautiful beaches.
- Italy – One word, pasta. There isn’t a love language quite as strong as Italian food and wonderful wine. Location wise, you can’t go wrong from Florence to Venice, you’ll find amazing architecture, food and cities to explore.
- Napa Valley, CA – If you’re looking for a location that’s a bit closer to home, Napa Valley is a beautiful place. Of course, the couple must be interested in wine and love slow days and wonderful weather. Days are focused on a couple different wineries; nights are focused on exquisite food and a night cap at one of the eclectic and interesting bars in town.
- Bali – Volcanoes, beaches and coral reefs – oh my! Bali is an adventurer’s paradise. Beautiful beaches and access to some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world make Bali an exciting honeymoon vacation. For the couple looking for a more mindful honeymoon, Bali is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Phuket Island, Thailand – For the couple looking for adventure, night life and breathtaking beaches -Thailand might be your destination. There are also activities such as golf, rain forest exploring and water sports to keep you entertained while visiting.
- Greece – From Santorini to Crete, Greece is a wonderful honeymoon vacation. Known for its rich culture, amazing sunsets and beaches. You can’t go wrong with choosing Greece and its varied atmosphere.
- Hawaii – If you’ve never been, your honeymoon is the perfect time to live the “Aloha” dream. Each island is different but offers gorgeous beaches, fresh fruit and water activities to keep you entertained. Surfing, touring the islands and swimming under waterfalls make this location exciting and romantic.
- Cabo San Lucas – Mexico might not sound exciting, but Cabo takes the cake. Known for its beaches and nightlife, Cabo is a young and lively place. Of course during the day there are water sports, towns to be explored and shopping to keep you entertained. Mainly a resort town, Cabo offers service out of this world.
While all of these 10 Romantic Getaways make a great destination for a proposal, you can keep any of them you don’t use for the engagement in mind for your nuptials and honeymoon! Call Travel With Stephanie to ensure an easy trip and I will be happy to help you plan this memorable vacation! 855-235-5577