5 Best Travel Tips Websites
Whether you are a first-time traveler or a seasoned frequent flyer, if you enjoy traveling then it can be beneficial to find ways to make your experience more efficient. There are different reasons to do this.
Reading travel tips can make your journey a whole lot safer, smoother and can also save you time and money. Some websites may be better than others.
These are 5 Top Travel Tip Websites to point you in the right direction:
- Lonely Planet – www.lonelyplanet.com – This website is chock full of the best destinations from around the world, including a special kids section, weather info, pathfinders, or specialty trips such as underwater adventures, safaris, and more. From news to “best of” lists, this is one of the industry’s best travel sites.
- Expats Blog – www.expatsblog.com – This content-rich website features bloggers from around the world, offering their own perspectives of any destination you wish to visit. You’ll 2,650 blog “expats” to get insider’s views, news, tips and more.
- Trip Advisor – www.tripadvisor.com – Whenever I travel, I often refer to Trip Advisor to read reviews of many of the activities, restaurants and things to do. It can help you stay away from con artists or bad experiences, while also bringing forth those “diamond in the rough” adventures you may have missed, had you not referred to this website.
- i-escape – www.i-escape.com – As the slogan says, “Hip Hideaways” gives away the ideology behind this eclectic website. Take a closer look and you will find a lot of industry expertise, insights and inspiration from the i-escape writers. They have a knack for finding the coolest retreats, activities and tips for discovering obtuse places in the world.
- Conde Nast Traveler – www.cntraveler.com – Sometimes I get so enraptured on the Conde Naste Traveler website, that I forget I have so much work to do. It is packed with great “Top” and “Best” lists, as well as highlighting museums, cultural points of interests and everything from planning to returning home tips.
There are so many more, this list could easily have been called the “Top 50 Best Travel Tip Websites”. However, we only have so much time in a day, so book your travel adventure instead of dreaming about it. Travel with Stephanie in Mandeville, LA can be reached at 985-727-5577.